Skip to main content

LOVE ... A GAME ... A STORY

Friends, this time, its a bit long poem. Its because I have tried to explain a complete story in this poem, by rhyming words. I hope you all will like the story written in form of a lyrics/poem/song ;)




Sitting on a chair at the pizza hut, 
I saw a girl in red who was damn hot.
Pink lipstick with straightened hairs,
She was eating something which I wanted to share.

Her eyes were looking here and there,
For someone she was waiting in that attire.
She checked her phones so many times,
I wished I was her phone for that time.

Suddenly a guy came with hulk like figure,
The girl looked up as if as he was her lover.
But after the boy sat, they started fighting,
I could make out their love is just breaking.


The boy took the girl out of the shop,
I followed them as my anxiousness was at the top.
I wanted to know their little story,
So that I could know their reason for worry.

The boy had come with another girl,
She was pretty with her hair curled.
The boy started saying she’s his true love,
And the hot girl started weeping as she had lost her love.

She started complaining that why did he cheat her?
The boy said no, this girl came after breakup war.
Love, care and affection for which he had loved,
Had slowly vanished from her and he was no more loved.



The hot girl cried and made a scene there,

The boy said please control yourself dear.
Even you had said that we were not compatible,
Now why are you just turning the table?

The boy said I had never brought this up,
You only wanted to break this up.
Now why are you crying and making a scene,
I just did what you wanted so keen.

The girl shouted just go from here,
Never show your face, and talk to me if you dare.
The boy held her new girls hand
And went from there leaving her sad.



Seeing those tears, I went near,
I thought I could just try and console her.
Just as I was about to call her hi,
She did something which proved all she did was just a lie.

She picked up her phone and called someone,
As soon as she hung up tears were all gone?
Within no time, a luxury car came,
And a handsome guy walked out from that sedan.

He came up to her and hugged her tight,
What was going on in this broad day light?
She said she got rid of him by playing the victim card,
Now, she can happily date this handsome lad.


The guy asked her why she didn’t say,

That she also loves another guy,
The girl replied does it matter,
Anyways, the ex will know that latter.

I was furious and completely raged,
I wanted to hit her at that stage.
But who am I to interfere in their life,
I just thought I would kill her with a knife.

Then the boy looked at her,
Asked her can he question her.
She said yes and he asked her,
Would she have agreed if he didn’t have a car?


The girl replied what are you saying,
Have you gone mad and then started yelling.
The boy said yes he had become mad,
And proposed a girl who was so bad.

The girl started shouting and the boy said shut up,
Just listen to me with you I have just broke up.
Girls like you are always after money,
Seeing money you shout oh my honey.


I want a girl who loves me for what I am,
A girl who can ride with me even on a cycle with tan.
A girl who can walk with me even in stormy rain,

A girl who can love me for what I am.


P.S. - Its a true observation at big bazaar pizza hut and not just a story and I loved the way the car owner lad had replied to that girl. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,