Skip to main content

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;)

Living in a dark place,
I thought this was my world...
Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk,
And I started feeling cold...
                                                     
                                                   I went into a shock,
                                                   And I started yelling loudly...
                                                   I never knew about this,
                                                   But a voice came out of me slowly...

                                                                                                              I saw few faces staring at me,
                                                                                                              As I was in a strangers land...
                                                                                                              I saw two things holding me,
                                                                                                              Later I knew they were hands. :)

Some people dressed in white,
Took me to a place...
Before I could even know,
I was already cleaned and dressed...
                                                           
                                                    My heart was beating fast,
                                                    And I saw here and there...
                                                    I started feeling pain,
                                                    Thinking why am I even here??
                                                                                                              
                                                                                                         Tears started rolling out of me,
                                                                                                         As the person took me back again.
                                                                                                         And handed me to someone there,
                                                                                                         Whose touch killed all my pain.

I looked above and saw a face,
Which I cant even express...
She looked so pretty and caring,
With a smiling tear on her face...

                                                  An emotional attachment I did feel,
                                                  And I almost knew her..
                                                  She was the one who took care of me,
                                                  Before I even saw her...

                                                                                            A look of her just made me feel,
                                                                                            She loves me so very much...
                                                                                            I wanted to hug her and say back,
                                                                                            That I too love her very much...

This was my first love,
At the very first sight...
Even today I say proudly,
MOM, you are my only light...

I LOVE YOU MOM FOR EVERYTHING,
THAT YOU HAVE DONE...
I KNOW ITS NOT ENOUGH,
BUT I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD SON... :)

LOVE IS TRUE AND UNCONDITIONAL,
THAT IS PROVED BY YOU...
I JUST PRAY MY SOULMATE'S HEART,
WOULD JUST RESEMBLE YOU ;)

LOVE U MOM





Comments

  1. real one....mast heici.....this is the one called LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.....hota hai per dikhta nahi...no need to express..no need to impress....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya,itz true that u have to read till end.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhai this is awesome..looking forward to more of such stuffs from u.. All d best

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's so good about this is that the words used are extremely simple n easily understandable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..awesome writing.:) expression of feelings ...combination of words are beautifully Expressing mom's simplicity..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,