Skip to main content

LOVE DOESN'T HURT, OR DOES IT???

Friends, this time its just not a post; I want to know your answers, that does true love really hurts? or should love actually hurt? A person who gives you a part of his heart hurt you? I think no. But you can put down your comments below. Hope you all like it...

Shedding tears is not love, nor love is fear; 
But if these are happening in your life, you are reading the right post dear. 
You always believe what you think is right, 
And for that with anyone you are ready to fight. 
Though the brain gives you hint, it mayn't be right; 
But you pray for it to happen every day and night. 
Your brain says no and heart says yes, 
And that's how starts all the mess. 
Once for a second leave emotions behind, 
Don't you think this belief actually makes you blind? 
There's so much for you waiting in the line, 
And you wait for someone who left you behind? 
Even the relation wasn't equal and towards you it was inclined, 
Still you think for you, somehow love they shall find. 

The height of stupidity in love knows no bound, 
People touch stars standing on the ground. 
They say that in someone love they have found, 
Though for the same person they cry day and night round. 
Even I believe in love in its truest form, 
But how can it be love when in your life it brings storm? 
Believe me friends, love doesn't hurt; 
And if it does, that door you should shut. 
And if the other person allows you to shed tears, 
May be you love them but same is not reciprocated dear. 
If someone leaves you for no said reason, 
Then don't wait for them sitting in a prison.

I know love is madness with the sweetest feeling, 
But if its only you then it has no meaning. 
Love is when side by side you both walk and flow, 
For a person who leaves you alone, you should better let them go. 
And even if they comesback and your faith is proved right, 
Do you think they are worth that wait for whom you were ready to fight? 
I agree friends that love is one of the best feelings on earth, 
Without true love, even you would not have taken birth. 
I also agree small fights happen when love is there, 
But you have to decide how much of that is fair. 
Like love, small war of words are from both side, 
But if it hurts your soul, then better leave that ride. 
Because once you take that pain, it will come again & again, 
And you will never know but your love would have actually turned to pain.

But just for one thorn don't stop admiring the rose,
For love never hurts, a wrong person does.


P.S. - When heart is honest, the love it creates is the best.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,