Skip to main content

CELEBRATE LIFE...

Now a days we see more fat salaries but gloomy faces all around, as if people have stopped enjoying this so called LIFE. Through this post, I just wanna say 2 words ENJOY and CELEBRATE life, because you never know when is the last day of your life. Hope you all like it.


As I swipe through the pages of past, 
It seems life can change very fast. 
Within the blink of an eye, it takes twists and turns. 
And that's when I feel that life is full of fun. 
We search on how to make our lives perfect, 
But forget that’s how life is, is the actual fact. 

Nights can be dangerous and peaceful at the same time, 
But it's sure to bring a beautiful morning with passing time. 
Every person in this world waits for that dawn, 
But how many belief that even night can be fun. 
Don’t sit quietly all through the night, 
You may end up knowing that you are phobic to light.


Enjoy each moment as it will never come back, 
It's you who give meaning and your life you only make. 
Life is not always about receiving fat cheque, 
Life is sitting with your loved one besides a lake. 
Enjoying the mesmerizing sunrise and the beautiful sunset, 
Is also a part of life; thus do it before it’s too late. 

No one's life is perfect as we always think, 
But few have learnt the art of making that intoxicating drink. 
You also need to find the recipe of your drink, 
After drinking which your life will have a perfect sync. 
Yours drink can never be same as others, 
For your drink, the ingredients you can only gather.


Embark on this beautiful journey called life at its best. 
Enjoy each moment and make it a happiness fest. 
Before the sweetness will come a sour or bitter taste, 

Enjoy that part of life too without being at rest. 


P.S. Just live your life like you have always dreamed to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,