Skip to main content

FEW WORDS BY HUMANITY...

Friends, ever wondered what "Humanity" would be thinking while seeing this "Human Race" ?? Well to be honest, I think humanity would be cursing itself for being present in this world with no values at all. So this weekend, I have tried to portray the feelings of humanity for every human being on this planet.. Hope you all will like it..


In this world I am a lost man, 
Trying to teach humanity to human. 
I tried to keep the faith on all, 
But it seems human race wants to fall. 
From friendship to love all seems vague, 
Corruption and cheating is spreading like a plague. 

What will I say to the people, 
Who have made themselves cripple? 
Hanging on to life on one hand, 
They are busy grabbing money with other hand. 
The peace has disappeared like the dodo from earth, 
Luxury has become the new necessity from birth.


What's the use of that wealth if you can’t feed an orphan? 
And sit in AC rooms whereas there are people even without fan? 
Seeing a beggar you raise the car's window pane, 
Avoiding someone in scorching heat, you apply cream for sun tan. 
This is a reality but I wished a change would come soon, 
But now I feel it’s just an imagination like catching the moon. 

With every passing day I see violence on rise, 
And with every won war, I hear widows’ cries. 
Human behaviour baffles me every time, 
In place of virtue, they always choose crime. 
I'm convinced I have lost to this human race, 
Who are knowingly running after a life filled with stress.


Leaving something/someone has become so common, 
That true friendship and love find themselves alone. 
About happiness in own life nobody actually bothers, 
Comparing and becoming sad has become a hobby rather. 
Wake up from fake dreams, oh dear human, 
Try to know yourself that why you are called HUMAN. 

Still there are people whose deeds make me proud, 
I am living in hearts of few people even in the crowd. 
I know the progress is slow like the speed of snail, 
But I can see the light at the end of tunnel. 
Today I think I am completely lost, 

But I am sure human will learn me before everything is lost.


P.S. How many more disasters we all want to learn and unite humanity??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,