Skip to main content

MY SUPERHERO - MY DAD

Friends, this blogpost is another one which is straight from the doors of my heart. It is for all fathers in the world, and ofcourse my dad... my superhero... Hope you all will like it.

You are as warm as fire,  
And I know you hate liars. 
But you are also as cool as ice,  
And you are nicer than nice. 
I know sometimes on me you get mad,  
But it's okay as you're my superhero, my dad. 



You don't show but your heart is full of love,  
On chilly winters, if I'm a hand you are my glove.  
On your toes keeping my feet, I learnt to walk; 
Looking at your facial movements, I learnt to talk. 
You are a tree who has always provided me the shade,  
As you are none other than my superhero, my dad.  

How can I forget those moments when from you I was punished,  
With time I understood the lessons that it carried.  
How can I forget those moments of sacrifice?  
When to fulfill my wish you didn't buy a shirt which was nice. 
Those beautiful emotions and memories will never fade,  
And you shall always be my superhero, my dad. 


You are my inspiration and will always be, 
You are stronger than what I can ever be.  
Your heart is a pot of gold, 
And I know it can never grow old.
I always look forward to you, as i turn from a boy to man;
I always feel what you can do no one else can.
Till today, I haven't been able to say you what my heart had,  
But today I say you I love you very much my dad.


P.S. Some people don't believe in superheroes as they haven't met my DAD...


Comments

  1. Awesome lines n am fortunate WE are family ... Keep growing Bro n stay blessed n happy !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,