Skip to main content

I AM YOUR HEART...

Friends, have you all listened to your heartbeat?? 
What does it say?? 
Have you really loved your own heart like you crave for others?? 
In this post I have tried to explain what the heart might be thinking or trying to say you... Hope you all like this.


I keep on beating from start to end, 
So that blood flows in arteries and veins. 
I never stop in day or night, 
For your life, till end I keep on the fight. 
I feel pain for even a small cut, 
Oh you don't recognize me, I am your heart. 

Hormones secrete somewhere, but you feel it from here; 
For me you know you are attracted to the person who's standing near. 
I beat faster when you are going on a date, 
It helps you to rush and never be late. 
You only say, My heart says, so I'm wearing this shirt;
I am that heart which never possesses any dirt.


Break anywhere can be mended but if 'I' break its difficult, 
It's a phase where it seems your whole life has made a halt. 
Misunderstandings happen without any intention, 
But it's me who becomes victim and feels the tension. 
Brain may control everything but the body feels it from me, 
I'm your sweet little heart which you have never cared to see. 

As the symbol of love, I have always been shown, 
You search for another true heart neglecting your own. 
If that person agrees to you, you say their heart is yours, 
And if it's a no, to me the pain and suffering you endure. 
I feel neglected for you take me to be granted, 
Seldom you remember that I also need to be flaunted. 


I'm your heart and today I say you this, 
Like hearts of others, take care of me please. 
You may not realize my importance today, 
But without me you are dead, you will know that someday.

Love me like you loved others heart in the past, 
Because when everything fails, only I continue beating for you till the very last. 
Now put your ears to your chest and listen to that rhythmic sound, 
Yes, it's my beat without which your death is bound.



P.S. You have got only one heart beating for you till you die. So love it..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,