Skip to main content

THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS...

Friends, forgiveness is the 1st step to happiness... The time till you don't forgive someone, you also remain in a constant stress which makes your life sad.. So, shed your anger and forgive those who have done any bad to you, because they will get the rewards for their deeds.. Why should you earn a little bad out of it?? I hope you all will like my new post...

The day your love left you alone,
The day your boss had you blown,
The day your dad scolded you on phone,
The days when you were totally torn,
Didn’t you feel the anger for them?
And reacting to their words to them didn’t you blame?

But what you got was tension and stress,
Your mind was filled with unnecessary mess.
You walked around with revenge on face,
You looked bad even in prettiest of dress.
Why another person’s words changed your mood?
Why someone else’s words made you rude?

Sit on a chair and think for a moment,
Have you borrowed happiness from someone as a rent?
If not, then why to someone else you gave your happiness remote?
According to their mood, the emotions you emote?
Life is yours, and so are your feelings;
Your peace of mind, why someone else is killing?


What would have happened if you would have forgiven them?
Atleast for your happiness and peace, they won’t have claimed.
You should be the master of your state,
No one without permission should enter your mind’s gate.
It may sound difficult, but try forgiving once,
You shall see, your mind will start listening to your plans.

Through this post today, I want to share;
Start forgiving people even though the mistake may not be fair.
Coz forgiveness is the first step to be happy,
Else you will always be tagged cold and grumpy.
Release all the stresses that has put on you the weight,
Forgive everyone in life and for others, stop the hate.


Revenge does more bad to you than them,
Forgiving others help you light the happiness flame.
You should be the wings, if your mind is a bird,
Don’t cut its feathers because of someone else’s word.


P.S. Forgive to be happy...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,