Skip to main content

A ROAD ACCIDENT AND LOVE

Now, this my friends, is another narration, a story of a road crash and love.. I think you all will like the story.. and there is a message at the end too.. ;)


I was setting up my camera to do a video recording,
Suddenly through the lens, I saw a girl approaching.
She was looking beautiful and on the phone was she talking,
Her eyes and face could say that someone she was complaining.

As she crossed me, I could hear her saying,
I am waiting dear, why are you so late in coming?
She crossed the road as my eyes followed her,
And entered into the mall which was near.

My eyes stopped following that beauty,
And I started doing my duty.
As I pressed on the camera to record,
A truck came roaring on the road.

The truck driver tried pressing the brakes,
But ended up hitting the bike from the back.
I could see the bike rider went up in the air,
And in no time he came under the heavy tires.



A chilling shiver went through my body,
As I walked towards the probably dead body.
The head and the legs were completely crushed,
No one could recognize him in that rush.

A damaged pulsar was lying on the road,
The body lay there but the soul was abode.
Suddenly a girl came running towards him,
Oh she was that pretty girl whom I had already seen.

She came near the body and looked at his hand,
Touched the black titan watch, and started behaving like mad.
 Her eyes looked at the bike lying on the road,
She started shouting oh this can’t happen, God.
She took out a card from the pocket of that guy,
She read the name on the card, and shouted no this is a lie.

It was a valentine card with her name on it mentioned,
She went into a shock and started blabbering alone.
I had told you to drive slow baby,
Now what will I do without you my baby?? :(



Suddenly a hand came and patted her back,
A tone said what happened dear, why are you crying like that?
The girl looked back and a surprise engulfed her,
Whom was she crying for when her love was standing right in front of her?

She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ears,
Never ever leave me, I love you so much dear.
The boy looked at the card & body, and even he exclaimed,
Same watch the dead had worn and even the same named girl he loved!!!

He kissed his girl on her forehead and they disappeared among the crowd,
I looked up and smiled wryly, Oh God, what a coincidence you just showed.
Life is short, enjoy it happily and show your love and care today,

Because tomorrow he/she may not be there, even if you want something to say.


P.S. - Whatever you want to do, do it now.. because you never know what will happen tomorrow..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,