Skip to main content

DON'T FAKE, JUST BE YOU... :)

This post is purely to say all that "be yourself". That's the most unique thing God has given to all of us. Individuality. All are different from all and that's the beauty of human beings. Don't try to copy or do extra just for the sake of impressing others. Enough said. I hope you like the lines written under.. :)


Just be what you are,
And don’t look so far,
Those who like you will light a flame,
Haters will go to hell and die in shame.
Whatever you think right, you just do,
Never think of the people who on your back, always boo.

It’s your life meant to be lived by you,
Just to impress others, don’t try anything new.
Don’t die living in the shadow of others,
Because believe me, when you fail, no one really bothers.
Always say to yourself, Yes, I am the best,
And if I am not I will prove it passing all the test.


Life is never meant to live being selfish,
To only care for yourself and your favourite dish.
Help those who want it, but don’t call them poor,
Because they are satisfied with their lives, but we all, I’m not so sure.
Though we have everything, we always search for more,
And even with a laptop, smartphone and internet we always feel bore.
Try to be happy with whatever you have got,
Share that happiness & you will know how many smiles you’ve brought.

Know that you were born to do something great,
Scale that greatness, before you are too late.
Give your best to achieve your goal, mate,
People will say many things, & to hell with their hate.
Possess two contrasting persona in your big thumping head,
One for the people who are good and one for the people who are bad.


Love those people who love you for absolutely no reason,
But people who hate you, put them in your brain’s prison.
Lock that prison and throw away the key,
And all your headaches will end up soon, you will see.
Life is like a smartphone and from it, we always need more,
But download the apps which you want, though there may be lakhs in store.

I know good and bad are not absolute, they are relative terms,
But it’s just one life you’ve got, why to live it on others norms?
Just be yourself and you shall see that all will like you,
And those who don’t, it’s because they want but can never be like you.
And in a bad situation, if anyone says, “Don’t act fake & stop that smile”,
Just look at the person & say, “You won’t understand, that’s my style.”
“It’s not my problem that my lips love being wide, :)
It’s your problem that your emotions you always try to hide…”



P.S. - Live everyday like it is your last...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,