Skip to main content

A SINGLE LOVER'S DREAM...

What does a single think if he has a lot of love to give? He dreams of his perfect dream girl and how will he spend his times with her though in reality its just a dream... This post just presents this practical dream and virtual reality of a person who is alone but has a handful of love to give.... Hope you all will like it... :)


I have never seen you,
I don’t even know you,
But I know the day is coming,
When we both will be meeting,
Like the night and the moon,
Our togetherness is due soon.

I want to meet you my girl,
Besides a running waterfall.
When the water will wet your face,
In your twinkling eyes, I will gaze.
All my life, I have been waiting for you;
Standing in the love’s long queue.

I can’t describe that moment,
When before you I will kneel and bent.
I’ll propose you, “Let’s grow old together”;
And both of us can live happily forever.
I don’t know what you will say,
But even a small smile will make my day.



The day when you will come to me,
And I will know that your lips have widened only for me.
I will become so ecstatic and mad,
I will repel away from tears and sad.
And even if my eyes will become a little wet,
It will be because of the unbound happiness that you will set.

Life will change when you will come,
And together we will build a beautiful home.
Love and trust will bind us forever,
And we will always be there for each other.
I will love you forever and among us there will be no rift,
And getting back love from you will my greatest gift.

Where are you darling, my patience is dying in me,
I know the dreams I see are not lying to me.
Don’t make me wait for such long dear,
I can’t wait to see, touch and feel you near.
I promise our love will be unparalleled on this earth,
It will be beautiful than rainbow and prettier than the pole star on north.


Even though clouds sometimes cover, but moon is always there in the night,
Small fights will happen, but our unconditional love will make it right.
Even without seeing and knowing, if I can write so much about you,
Think of the love that will sparkle, when for the first time I will see you.
And I swear that love will always increase with time,

And for me you will always be new, even if I see you for the umpteenth time.


P.S. - Have beautiful dreams... You never know they may come true someday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,