Skip to main content

LIFE.. AN OCEAN FILLED WITH EMOTION...

Friends another post.. more likely a connotation.. a comparison of life and emotions with ocean and rivers.. Hope you all like it.


Life is like an ocean,
Filled with rivers of emotion.
All want rivers to flow forever,
But summer’s heat make them drier.
Some lose hope and don’t comprehend the nature,
That after summer, rain comes in the cycle of nature.
Those rivers which perish and die,
And to ocean, the rivers which bid goodbye;
They think their life is over and they couldn't reach their goal,
But with the arrival of rain, those rivers get back their soul.
They again flow through the meandering meadows,
And meet the ocean under the moon’s & stars’ shadows.
They happily smile, but feel a little bad;
That they didn't trust the nature and had become so sad;
When they were dry they accused nature & it took all the blame,
But they never imagined what nature had in stores for them.


 Such is our life, always filled with joy;
But one bad episode and we do cry,
Lose all hope of getting back that happiness,
Depression wilts us and increases our emptiness.
We fail to trust anyone again,
Heart overrules the matters of brain.
That’s when this river-ocean connotation comes,
Because finally that’s how everyone’s lives sums.
Some events may run our emotion dry,
But that doesn't mean that emotion is left to die.
As sociology says one event leads to another,
That event will again occur where emotions will again gather.
Wait for that event and don’t just give up,
Because rivers again flow even after drying up.


Life is like an ocean,
Filled with rivers of emotion.
As no river is ever left to dry,
So are our emotions which will never bid us goodbye.
And as elders say, some stuffs are not in our hands,
So, it is better to leave it to nature as it has got the best plans… :)


P.S. - Life's an ocean, sail it with the best boat you have...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,