Skip to main content

THE POWER OF YOU...

Friends, first of all thanks for 2000 page views on my blogpost. I am really happy. Now this blog is a motivational one to say you all that we can do anything we want. We have the power to conquer all. Hope you all will like it. :)


If you have the guts, you can achieve anything,
Because even sky is not the limit for everything.
Controlling the mind is not a big deal,
Whenever under stress just be calm and still.
Life never stopped you from doing what you like,
It’s about you who has to stand up and hold the mike.

Never in your life, fall prey to petty things,
And if cheated once, learn from it, but forgive those human beings.
God hasn’t given this life to ponder over small and unimportant matters,
It’s to bring out the best in you and prove a point to your haters.
When there are so many positives happening around you,
Why are you attached to the negatives like a stubborn glue??


May come any situation, never underestimate the power of your soul,
Because no one was born with the gift to give salvation to all.
Only you can provide yourself happiness, no can teach you that;
But if you keep on waiting for the savior, you will be too late.
The power that you possess is of immeasurable magnitude,
And if you have the desire, you can scale the greatest altitude.

Becoming a manager or political leader doesn’t give you power,
It’s the right balance of attitude that will help you rise higher.
It’s a myth that with money comes power,
The truth is with true responsibility and leadership comes actual power.
Don’t compare your situation with others present position,
Because you have no idea about the history of that person.

Don’t be under-confident, but also don’t be over,
Always develop patience in yourself and flow like a river.
Time has the power to totally alter things in a second,
Sometimes it’s better to stop worrying about things which are not in your hand.
Just give your best in everything and rest leave to nature,
Believe in God, today or tomorrow he will do what’s best for your future.


Blame keeps wounds open,
But forgiveness heals them often.
Life is not about a single person or thing,
It’s about recognizing the power of being a human being.
You can’t imagine the power of your brain,
It can be calmer than Himalayas and furious than cyclonic rain.

Unleash the power within you, and be limitless;

That’s where lies the secret path to happiness.
And at last I quote SRK which he had said this January,
“It’s not special to be special, it’s special to be ordinary”.



P.S. Show your true self; that's the greatest power in the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,