Skip to main content

MONSOON... ARRIVE SOON...

The grilling heat of summer exhausts me within half a day. I hope the same goes for all, mainly in India. As June is approaching, I am waiting eagerly for the rains to lash me and my city.. I hope many others also want that monsoon to arrive soon.. In this post, I have tried to describe my and nature's feelings and how all are waiting for rains to come. Hope you all like it. 

It is that time of the year,
When whole India is reeling in summers’ fear.
The plants, animals and humans; all are praying God,
“Give some respite from this heat, using your mighty sword.”
And as I am writing this post I ask God for a boon,
I want to see the rain drops kissing the earth soon.

It has been a summer with overpowered heat waves,
I feel like going to a mountain and settle in some dark caves.
The trees around me look like they haven’t tasted water in days,
When I look up, it seems the entire sky is wearing Sun’s friendship badge.
It feels that the whole universe has locked up all the clouds in a cage,
And I, as a human can only pray to God and to sky I can just gaze.


The sky gives me a sorry look with no clouds to show,
I feel how much more this nature can take this sorrow.
But hope has always kept our beautiful hearts beating,
And I certainly feel clouds will triumph when with Sun they will be fighting.
It may be late but I am waiting for that day,
When the rains will conquer and rainbow will be formed through Sun’s ray.

That rainbow will mark the victory of the rain,
When all living beings will feel they are devoid of their pain.
I am waiting for the day when the rains will soak the lands,
And I will feel the magic drops on both of my hands.
The whole nature will rejoice, sing and dance in the rain;
The whole living kind in joy will become insane.


I am waiting for this heat to leave this earth fast,
As it’s time for the spell of rain to cast.
The time when whole world dances to the tune of rains,
When they want to feel the magic of coolness again and again;
That moment, my friends is coming soon;
A phenomena is going to arrive called Monsoon.

Wait for the moment for what the whole planet is waiting,
That someone will come to protect us from this unbearable heating.
The cool breeze with the rain drops will drive away the humid sweat,
But for that enchanted feeling, a little long we all have to wait.
I am ready to welcome this mystic season of rain,

Like me, are you also another rainy season’s fan?


P.S. - Cham Cham Cham... Main nachoon aaj... ;) :P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KARMA IS A BITCH...

Today I encountered a good experience, and my belief on GOD or whatever you call strengthened more. Its true whatever you do, will return back to you because KARMA IS A BITCH... Hope you all like it...  Today morning a wonderful experience I had, Though it felt good, trust me for someone it was bad. But what to do KARMA IS A BITCH, It never leaves till to you a lesson it teach. For every single word you speak that hurts other, One day with interest returns back to you and bother. But I am happy that someone is there, Who is ready to give every human their deserving share. Experiences in past had already made me a believer of God, But today I knew that no human is spared from his sword. The saying is true that, as you sow, so shall you reap; Even in a second the fortunes can flip. Don't hurt someone who's poor due to your present high status, Because even from the mud, someday blooms a lotus. For people who think nothing bad can happen to

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

P.S. - Please read until the end before drawing any conclusion ;) Living in a dark place, I thought this was my world... Suddenly I felt a pulling jerk, And I started feeling cold...                                                                                                          I went into a shock,                                                    And I started yelling loudly...                                                    I never knew about this,                                                    But a voice came out of me slowly...                                                                                                               I saw few faces staring at me,                                                                                                               As I was in a strangers land...                                                                                                               I saw two things holding me,      

THE GOOD & THE BAD...

Well this post friends is a manifestation of my own thoughts and experiences. The post here says a basic thing. "Every coin has two sides", albeit the story to explain it is a little different. Hope you all like it.. Its little long but usually when emotions are expressed, it takes long. It rained and it rained a lot, I could see a child playing with a paper boat. With no one to ask him not to wet, He was dancing in the rain which many would hate. I always dreamed of drenching myself in the rain, But always stopped thinking of future cough and pain. I saw his eyes lighten up seeing the rain drops, As if he was waiting to play with his hand-made props. Soon after he was accompanied by his sister, And his joy knew no bound as if he was made some minister. Unknowingly before the rain drops they were doing the SRK pose, Even I stopped my scooty and stretched my hands seeing those. I wished I had their innocence and zeal, Even in such a heavy rain,